Friday, March 30, 2007

My name is Jonathan Leo Qi Xiang. People always say that my surname is so special,which I think so too. Not many people have this surname,or should I say I have never met one yet. I am now in 08/07 in ajc,took up subject combination of H2 mathematics,chemistry,physics and H1 history. I did not go to any JC during first 3 months as I wanted to use that long holiday to get some work experience.

I love to play basketball,I will feel very uncomfortable if I do not touch a basketball at least once a week. For now,I am playing only once a week during saturday. People may think that since I like basketball so much,I should be in the basketball cca. Well,but I am now actually in hockey. I did not join basketball because I felt that aj basketball standard is too high and I do not think I can make it to the school team. Other hobbies of mine includes playing card games and watching movies.

Last of all,I just want to say that I created this blog because of gp. No choice. I personally do not like to blog. Well,no particular reasons. However I really hope that by blogging,I can really improve on my english language.

No comments: